Saturday, September 16, 2017

Introduction

Dear Reader,

Whether you are a relative, friend, acquaintance, or someone else, welcome! As for general introduction, this is a blog of my adventures as a student in Nanjing, China. I am studying electrical engineering at Nanjing University (NJU) for a semester, after which I will continue living somewhere in China for another semester while I intern at a yet-to-be-determined company.

There are three most important reasons I am writing this blog: First and foremost, I hope to share my experiences and newfound knowledge of Chinese culture with everyone. Second, I think writing this will help me, as the writer, to see China in a different light. Third -- and, yes, this is legitimate -- I don't want to forget English.

I plan to write once every weekend or so, depending on how much time I have. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact me. Also, if I miss too many weeks in a row, please remind me -- I want to keep this up.

There you have it! Enjoy!

-小强


No comments:

Post a Comment

What I learned from China

Well, I haven't posted in months, and I am back in the US, but I can't in good conscience go without sharing a few of the more impor...